Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weird Day

For the past few days I've had a pain in my back...closer to my neck than anything, but I can't pinpoint the cause nor how to remedy it. I just know it hurts!! It's pretty much where my cervical vertebrae ends and my thoracic begins. (For those who don't know much about anatomy, that a little lower than my shoulders.) I could barely move last night...and getting dressed this morning was horrific. Moving my left arm in any direction/position sends a shooting pain through my upper back. I really don't know what to do. But, by time I got to church, I actually started feeling sick...not sure if it was nausea or what, but enough to take my mind off the pain. Since it is Palm Sunday today, the Gospel was the reading of the Passion and that's an awful long time to be standing. Normally, I would be fine. Today...today I broke out in a cold sweat and actually had to sit down. From that point forward I felt miserable...sweating, dizzy and uncomfortable.

So, Leo went to the gym and I stayed home to rest.

This has actually been the most restful weekend I've had in months. I got to sleep in for the first yesterday (a Saturday) since January. (And I still was up by 8am!) But, I didn't HAVE to do anything...no school, no work, no show. It was great. I made breakfast and cleaned the kitchen.

Wedding plans are coming along, slowly but surely. There is still much to do! My bridal showers are getting coordinated...(one is for work, the other for family.) I ordered the wedding favors on Friday. Last night I organized the wedding music and took it to our music director at church. I sent Leonard the information for getting their tuxedos. We still need to find a photographer...because the more and more I think about it, I want a pro. Also, we need to get the decorations and programs together. Most importantly, the production of the invitations is on hold until we can be sure that we can marry in the church. The Catholic Dicoese of Columbus is still reviewing my petition for the Pauline Privilege... My witnesses have been served letters and at this point it's a waiting game until all of their responses are in... I really don't want to speak much on that because it gets me really stressed, but I'm not really happy about that situation.

I'd much rather be doing baby stuff and preparing for our new addition. **sigh** But, first things first...

No comments: