Monday, May 28, 2007

Words Can't Describe...


Words cannot describe how I am feeling right now. I am officially a married woman! Married to the man of my dreams...my best friend...my confidant...my lover...and the father of my soon-to-be son. I'm on a natural high. I am genuinely happy. There is nothing I can say to convey what I felt two days ago...it was such an overwhelming feeling of love, happiness and peace. And certainly I cannot forget my amazingly wonderful friends, to which my perfect day can be accredited. I keep telling my family that I don't even know what I can do that could possibly express my gratitude and appreciation. There just doesn't seem like anything I can say or do that would be good enough. But, trust me, I will come of with SOMETHING.........................................

No comments: