Monday, October 20, 2008

Alexander Taking a Few Steps

So, Alexander has been walking around the house lately with his toys, cruising on just about everything that he can hold on to and standing by himself for prolonged periods of time... As of late, he has been taking little steps by himself. The first time was about 2 weeks ago, he was playing with his Daddy and took 3 steps...I was at the grocery store. The next, I got to witness at a bridal shower for Leonard's cousin last weekend. (He took 3 steps in between two of the cousins.) Last night, while at dinner at our friends' house, he took TONS of steps.

Alexander was on fire! He actually took about 8-10 at the max once while I was crawling on the floor beside him. (I think he somehow thought I was supporting him...) lol Of course, that didn't get filmed because I was crawling and Leonard never got the camera out himself.

Here is a video of 1 of the times I was actually able to catch him taking a few steps:



This was at the end of the night... Tired as can be from all the walking around:

No comments: