Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

My 2nd Mother's Day, now down in the history books. (Didn't really forsee having 2 children by now, though. CRAZY.) It was a pretty good day. I went to mass with Lia, my mother and brother... Then to the movies later with my mom and brother to see Star Trek while Leonard kept the children. (First time I had been out without either of them in 5 weeks.) It was so nice! Leonard bought me a new camera (since mine accidentally got destroyed by Alexander in Leonard's plain sight only the day before) and the DVD set of Season 1 of Angel. (I just recently got into it since I've been on ML.)

Interestingly enough, I spoke with a friend, who is a mother, and asked how her day was and she simply replied, "It's just another day." As a new mother, it's still pretty cool to be told how much you are appreciated. I hope when I've been a mother for more than 15 years that I don't feel that way.

My sister poated this comment on my MySpace page, I thought it was pretty neat:

No comments: