Sunday, April 27, 2008

We are now officially homeowners!


It's official. We closed on our first home on Friday, April 25th. It was such a great feeling. We plan on moving next weekend. We still have quite a lot of packing to do (which explains my absence from my blog) but I had to run on here to post the latest, greatest news. It's really exciting.

So here's the low down:

It has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, (of which the master has a jacuzzi tub!) We have a finished basement, 2-car garage and a lovely backyard with deck and a swing set. The house is totally move-in ready, with the exception of having to redo Alexander's Disney nursery...which I'm more than willing to do. It obviously has plenty of room to grow.

Needless to say, the hardest part is packing. I'm so glad we won't have to do this again for a LONG time. :)

1 comment:

Omrithekat said...

Congrats! We are putting our condo up for sale this week!