Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



It's Easter already!!!

Lia is now a week and 1 day old. She is such a beautiful little girl... At times, it tickles me that we created such beautiful children.

Alexander has adjusted really well to his baby sister.
He is a big helper...following most instruction to the letter.


Leonard has been AMAZING. I am impressed how he has been holding everything together and taking care of all of us so fantastically. I'm really glad he has another week off and will miss him when he goes back to work.


It was also really nice having my sister here for the delivery this time. She was really helpful with Alexander and assisting Leonard with my care (meals, meds, etc.) after the surgery.


Surprisingly, I am still in a lot of pain. I honestly don't remember being in this much pain...this long after Alexander's birth. Maybe it was because I was preparing myself to be at home on my own. (Leonard only had a week off last time, and I was in the hospital that entire week.) But, I took my last Percocet this morning and am out of prescription Ibuprofen... I have no refills on the percocet. (not sure why) and the pharmacy is closed today. Luckily I found a bottle of Motrin that is the same mg as the script...so I should be fine.

Other than that, everything is WONDERFUL. I am so pleased with my new family structure. It's kind of like how most dream their lives would be when they became an adult: "Married with children, 1 boy and 1 girl, and a dog." How cool is that???

No comments: