Monday, June 26, 2006

Man, How Time Flies...


So, my baby brother graduated from high school on the 8th of June. We had his graduation party yesterday. Brandon is the last of the 4 of us siblings to graduate from high school...and he has grown to be quite the young man. He will attend Capital University, joining their Music Conservatory, in the fall with scholarships for music. He is an amazing singer and songwriter and I have no doubts that he will be doing something with his music in the future.

Yesterday at the party, the 4 of us took a picture in front of my parents' house. "Man, how time flies..." I have a picture that we took in 1992 and I compared them. Of course, we ar not standing in the same places, but we are perfectly reversed. Instead of Tanina and I being on the left side (in 2006 as we are in 1992) we are on the right. I could have sworn I had some software that would reverse them for me, but I can't find it right now...so I did the split before and after shot.

So Brandon (17) is entering his Freshman year of college, Tanina (19) will be a junior at the University of Kentucky, Candace (30) is married with 2 kids and living in Alaska, and I (29) divorced, yet happily partnered with a dog and no kids.

Time really has flown by...

1 comment:

dogfaeriex5 said...

your brother is a totally amazing artist and extremely talented, i will be following his career and i hope he remembers all the little people that supported him along the way..i know he will because he will have you there to remind him!!
xoxox
~k