Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back to Blogging


Today I am sick. I've actually been sick for the past few days. I'm not quite sure what's going on, just that I'm not getting any better because I'm doing a very bad job of resting. Presently, I have lost my voice...yet, I keep trying to talk so it's only getting worse...

I usually try to write blogs when I have something great to say...but today I just have some time to type. I actually did have some cool things to write about...like my 30th birthday, New Year's Eve and my recent trip to New Orleans, but time has dearly escaped me. But to sum a few of those events up:

  • My birthday, the 29th of December, was unforgettable...to say the least, spent with good friends and overall had a good time. I also must say I am very content with being 30. with Kim and Julie on my birthday... (before dinner on my birthday...)

  • I took it easy on New Year's as I had my fill of partying just 2 days prior, yet rang in the New Year with those I consider to be my most genuine friends. I've always believed that the person (or people) you are with when the clock strikes 12, those are the ones with which you will spend the entire year. (So far, it's been true for me...)

  • New Orleans was yet another wondeful experience! I believe that everyone should get down to the French Quarter at least once in their life time. It is filled with such great culture, music and FOOD! New Orelans in the morning (The Mississippi in the morning)



At this point, I'm trying to sit back and relax...so hopefully I get well. My life is a little busy at the moment as I am once again taking class for the quarter, trying to maintain my fitness regimen and work has once again made me its slave. (The company I work for was recently acquired and with the merger comes many technological changes...in which I will have a great part.) I actually decided that I'm going to take a breath and not let it stress me out too much.

I will have another blog really soon!

No comments: