Friday, February 23, 2007

T.G.I.F.!

T hank G od I t's F riday! There are some days when that phrase takes on more meaning than it does on others... Today is one such day! This week has been long and trying for me... There has been much to get done at work and my Accounting class continues to be a headache...not to mention it was the last week I had to teach for the show. I ended up holding a pure dance rehearsal on Sunday for 2 hours to teach 2 dances and review the others. Last night was more review and I taught 1 more...and we cut 1, so that helped! 2 nights ago I left my portfolio with my W-2s and other important documents at class and so I was stressing about that. In addition, the test that was scheduled for that night was moved to Monday...when I am out of town on business. My only option is to take it in the testing center, which I assumed would be prior to Monday. Well, my professor wrote me yesterday and told me that I can take it tomoBy the grace of God, it turns out that one of my classmates picked it up for me...so I will pick that up on my lunch. And now, it's FRIDAY!

I am so in need of some rest... I still have a test for my "workstation configuration" class tomorrow, but plan to go to bed as earlier as I can tonight. I fly out to Napa on Sunday and totally plan on sleeping on the plane to Vegas...and getting some early rest on Sunday evening.

Too bad I can't have that well deserved Jack and Coke.......................... C'est la vie!

No comments: