Friday, February 02, 2007

BIG NEWS!

So now that we have told our nearest and dearest friends, I can post my news here in my blog! This past Saturday Leonard and I found out that we are expecting a baby... I'm so unbelieveably excited. It's all that I can think about... It's literally consuming everything I do. It was so hard to work this week and I fear it's only going to get worse. Although I am really early in the pregnancy and it's a big faux-pas to tell folks this soon, we just can't keep the excitement in...and keeping it from our friends was killing us. We have decided, however, to wait to tell our parents until we have the first prenatal appointment on Monday, February 12th. We just want to make sure everything is okay and going well before we get their hopes up. I'm cool with that, and telling our friends was probably the best thing we could do for support right now.


I have started a pregnancy journal on pregnancy.org and I plan on maintaining it. Here is the link to my journal: http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=664464 It is also located in my "LINKS" section to the right.


I will continue to post here in my blog about everything unrelated to my pregnancy and some things related, but the for the most part, the plan is to keep them separated.


I wake up every morning and thank God every day for this blessing...




I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!

2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

i can believe you are having a baby, but it is hard to see leonard being a daddy!!!
hehe
loveyou~k

Unknown said...

Hey there,
This is such incredible news! congratz to the both of you! Can't wait to see pics of the little one ;)

Jeremiah