Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Day of Firsts



Today Alexander had his first play date (which was totally unplanned) and he ate "solid" food for the first time.

I am doing the Purium show for my friends at the Tifereth Israel downtown. They have started a tradition of telling the story of Ester through a musical variation. Last year it was "Grease". This year it's "My Fair Lady"...or "My Fair Hamentaschen." One of the cast member's 9 month-old daughter was there...and so was Alexander. So we sat the 2 of them together... It was too cute. (Note how well he's sitting up...)




And later this evening we decided to try him out on some rice for the first time. He ate pretty well, but was tired so I ended up feeding him milk to help him to sleep...





2 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Sweet baby, congratulations!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Omrithekat said...

Look at that big boy!!! I can't wait to start the solids! I bought Corbin an Easter basket recently & filled it with baby cereals & first solids. Now we just have to wait a couple of months before he can use them!! I also can't wait to set up the highchair in the kitchen, even if it is an eyesore!!