Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Holidays

So tell me how on earth I missed posting this precious picture of my Alexander on St. Patrick's Day? We called off work that day but I had to come in the office to return something. Well, it was "Crazy Hat Day" and one of the women I work with decided that Alexander needed to be in the photo to send to corporate office for the contest... Alexander ended up getting honorable mention...as the youngest participant. I didn't even get the poor boy dressed for the day. So sad. He's wearing his Dylan's Candy Store sleeper is uncle Dan got for him at the store in New York.

Here's one of the 2 of us, that didn't get sent to corporate. :)



And would you believe I missed photographing Alexander's first Easter??? :( We drove to Lisbon for the day and I left my camera at home... I ended up taking a few with Leonard's aunt's camera, so hopefully I will see them again some day. :)

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day and Easter!

1 comment:

Omrithekat said...

That sleeper is so awesome!!!! And your son is so cute!