Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alexander on the Cover of Jet?

So Leonard went to the grocery store yesterday and calls me as he is loading the car with the groceries to tell me that this actress, Garcelle Beauvais, was on the cover of Jet with her babies and one of them looks like Alexander. He said he was checking out and thought "What the heck?" Called me and said, "Alexander is on the cover of Jet!" The funny thing was that he was telling me that she and I are about the same complexion...yet both have such bright babies. He couldn't believe it. I was cracking up. So, I got online to see if I could find the cover. Well here it is folks:





So the other obviously funny thing is, is that the babies are twins. lol (But according to Leonard, the one on the left looks like Alexander...) Of course I had to do some surfing to see what her husband looks like...







Makes sense huh?







My baby, on the cover of Jet. ;)

Just had to share...

No comments: